Greeter Falls Campground Rules and Regulations
These rules and regulations were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety, and maintenance, and with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM. Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Refunds/Prorating – No prorating or refunds for early departures
- Children – Children under age 12 must be accompanied by an adult while in the common areas of the resort.
- Visitors – All visitors must check-in at the office and comply with park rules/policies. Please be respectful of registered paying guest by limiting your visitors to no more than 2 at a time.
- Common courtesy – Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons in the park. Respect the privacy of guests. Profane, abusive, harassing, threatening language or actions directed at park personnel or other guests is unacceptable and could result in eviction.
- Noise control – No generators, fireworks, or loud music. Quiet time 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM.
- Emergency and safety – No illegal drugs. All weapons shall be kept in compliance with state/federal laws. No discharge or use of firearms in the park. No smoking in or around Campground buildings. Speed limit 10 mph. If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, please contact the office.
- Vehicles and site occupancy – One RV per site. One passenger vehicle per site. Second vehicle requires management approval and may be allowed if space is available. Utility/Car trailers must be parked in the reserved parking spaces (additional fee required). No parking on grass, or adjacent/vacant sites. No vehicle repairs or maintenance may be done in the park unless approved by management
- Subletting/renting – Subletting or renting of an RV is prohibited
- Sites – Cleanliness of the park is important to everyone. All trash should be bagged and taken to the dumpster. Outdoor items should be neat and orderly. No outdoor appliances (i.e. freezer, refrigerators) of any kind. No storage of tires on site. Hazardous materials shall be discarded properly. Please leave park facilities as you would like to find them. If they need attention, notify the office.
- RV sewage – Tennessee law mandates the use of a sewer hose seal (threaded connector/rubber donut). Do not place feminine products, grease/fats, diapers, cat litter, paper towels, wet wipes, hazardous substances, syringes, or plastics down the Port-a-Potties or any drain/sewer. Only Use RV toilet paper.
- Portable grills – Gas/charcoal grills are allowed.
- Camp Fires – Wood fires are only allowed within designated fire rings. Never use, as firewood, wood that is outlining campsites, trails or community areas.
- Outdoor structures – No sheds, porches, decks, or utility buildings are allowed. RV’s are not to be skirted
- Laundry – No clotheslines or hanging laundry outdoors.
- Pet rules – Up to two pets per site allowed. We reserve the right to refuse or require removal of any animal at any time. Cats are allowed but may not roam freely in the park. Dogs must be on a leash (6 feet or shorter) and under control of an adult at all times. Excessive barking is not allowed. Pet owners must immediately pick up after their pet and deposit waste in a bag and into the designated receptacles. A $25 fine will be assessed to the pet owner for each occurrence of improper disposal or cleanup. Aggressive animals will not be allowed in the park. You will be asked to leave with no refund if your pet shows any aggressive tendencies or complaints are verified. Pet fences are not allowed. Pets may not be left outdoors unsupervised. Do not feed wild or stray animals.
- Solicitation/Peddling/Business enterprise – No peddling, soliciting or business enterprise is allowed in the park. Signs for the sale of products or services are not allowed.
- Monthly rent and electric bills – Monthly rent and utility bills if applicable (electric, water, sewer, cable, etc.) are due on the first day each month. A $35 late fee will apply if not paid within 5 days of due date. Management may terminate the occupancy of a defaulting tenant for nonpayment of rent and utilities.
- Damages and personal liability – Any guest or visitor that willfully or negligently damages or destroys park property, landscaping or equipment will be held liable for the value to repair or replace the damaged items property. The responsible party(s) may be evicted for willful damage.
- Guest property – Guests use the Resort’s facilities at their own risk. Secure your valuables. Management assumes no liability for loss or damage to guest property and/or injury to person, pet, or party arising due to use of resort facilities or caused by others on the premises. The resort is not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather or catastrophic events.
- Right to refuse/Evict/Deny access – Greeter Falls Campground is a privately-owned resort. Management reserves the right to refuse services, evict or deny access to anyone, under any circumstances it deems necessary, in accordance with applicable local, state and federal laws. There will be no refunds.
- Policy changes – Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary. Management reserves the right to make changes deemed necessary to these rules and regulations at any time, without prior notice.
Greeter Falls Campground SERVICE AGREEMENT
- NOTE: RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- THE MANAGEMENT ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ACCIDENTS, INJURIES OR LOSS FROM ANY CAUSE. WE MAINTAIN A NO REFUND POLICY – SUBJECT TO “SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES”.
Greeter Falls Campground at Altamont, TN will not tolerate any onerous, noxious or offensive activity of any sort that could interrupt and / or adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our facilities. In the event of such onerous, noxious or offensive activity, in the judgement of management, the parties responsible for such activities will be required to leave the park immediately, without a refund.
- INDEMNITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY: Customer shall indemnify and hold Owner harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from any and all damages or injuries caused by fire, water, wind, civil strife, or acts of God, owner and / or customer actions or inactions (or those of their employees, agents, or invitees), or any other related to Customer’s use or occupation of the RV site, regardless of whether such loss was caused by the negligence of any of the Campground parties.
- THEFT OF SERVICE LAW: ACCORDING TO Tennessee PENAL CODE, any guest who leaves without paying for site services or who refuses to pay for site services when due is subject to criminal prosecution. We are providing service hook-ups for your RV. We require full payment in advance and will prosecute any violations under the “THEFT OF SERVICES LAW”.
AFFIRMATION: AS A CUSTOMER OF Greeter Falls Campground at Altamont, TN, I FULLY UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THESE RULES AND ANY OTHER ATTACHED PARK RULES.
- I also agree to vacate the premises at the request of management if I violate these rules and regulations, without a refund of any prepaid fees.
- This agreement does not constitute a landlord / tenant agreement. Payment for sites is entirely for services rendered UNDER A HOST / GUEST ARRANGEMENT.
By signing this Registration Form at check-in you are agreeing to abide by all rules and regulations of this resort.
_________________________________________________ ______________ Signed and accepted by Guest Date of check-in