Greeter Falls Campground provides a timberland retreat adjacent to Savage Gulf State Park; only a short walk to 4 nearby waterfalls. Besides, offering over 50 campsites, including Full-Hook up pads for RVS and Travel Trailers, Furnished Yurts for Glampers, Barracks for Large Parties and Primitive Tent Campsites for individuals and families, we have endeavored to provide Amenities that will make the experience more enriching.
- ADA Bathhouse: with Heat and A/C: 2 toilets and 2 showers for both men (plus urinal) and women. Handicap showers and toilet stalls for both. Handicap ramp. 24 hour access with keyed entry codes for campers.
- Google Fiber Wi-Fi:. 24/7 High Speed Access throughout Area C. Also available throughout most of Area D.
- Dog Park: A great “meet and greet” area for happy hounds. It’s rustic and fun.
- Sand Land: Fenced Kids play place where kids can be kids and parents can chill.
- Activity Center: Keyed Access and free to guests. Media projector, piano, DVDS, books, crafts, games and a small work out station. May also be booked for parties and meetings for a small fee. Includes folding tables and chairs. Maximum occupancy is 24.
- Community Meeting Area: Located at Area C, includes a group fire circle, outdoor kitchen and stage. Water & Electrical available.
- Campground Store: Carries many camping and hiking essentials and sundries as well as a variety of drinks and snacks. There is also a handful of toys and games for sale as well as fossils, minerals and handmade jewelry.
- Firewood and Ice: are available for sale and delivery to your site.
- RV Dump Station: Self-serve and free to use for our guests. We also offer a pay for pump-out service upon request.
- Campground Office: Also located at Area C. Our Dedicated Camphosts are onsite 24/7 and are happy to help.
- Amazon, UPS and Fed-Ex: For campers who choose to stay a bit longer, perhaps work remotely, we are happy to accept deliveries.
Feel free to reach out to our Campground Hostess, Trix. She’s help you find the perfect campsite to meet your needs. Call her at 800-MTN-CAMP (800-686-2267) or text her at: 931-800-4376. Need Directions? Click Here.