Greeter Falls has 50 Campsites available for rental:
· 17 Primitive Tent sites, ranging in price from $19.75 to $49.75 per day (Heroes Rate $14.81 – $37.31)
· 8 Glamping Yurts, ranging in price from $79.75 to $99.75 per day (Heroes Rate $59.81 – $74.81)
· 25 RV/Camping sites, ranging in price from $49.75 to $79.75 per day (Heroes Rate $37.31 – $59.81)
RVS/CAMPERS: We offer your choice of 25 RV/Camper sites dispersed within three sections, Area C, D & E. Check site specs for details or call our camp hostess if you have questions.
· 6 Standard Non-FHU Sites @ $49.75 per day. 2 Non-FHU Back-in sites (#45 & #46). 4 Non-FHU Pull-in sites (#62, #65, #68 & #71). Pull-ins are ideal for car/truck/van/pop-up camping. Many guests who want water/electric have also used these sites to set-up tents
· 5 FHU Sites @ $59.75 per day. All FHU Back-in Sites (#41, #42, #66, #67 & #70) Ideal for RVs between 24′ – 32′ in length. Check site specs for details.
· 6 Long Non-FHU Sites @ $69.75 per day. 2 LONG (up to 40′) Non-FHU Back-in sites (#45 & #46). 4 Pull-Through/Pull Aside (naturally longer) sites (#49, #81, #82 & #85). Sites #81-#88 are located within Area E, which is the most remote/private section with its own bathhouse/laundry, community center and Wifi.
· 7 Deluxe Sites @ $79.75 per day. 2 Specialty Sites (with small private dog parks – #61 Non-FHU Pull-Through & #64 Back-In FHU). 4 LONG (up to 40′) FHU Back-in Sites (#43, #44, #69 & #83). 1 FHU Pull-Thru (naturally longer) #63.
YURTS: We offer two types of Furished Yurts clustered in two different environments, each having their own unique features and amenities. 8 Sites total:
· Four 11’ x 11’ Square Military Command Tents. Area C. $79.75 per day. Sites #31, #32, #33 & #34
· Four 16’ x 16’ Square Military Squad Tents – Located at Area B. $99.75 per day. Sites #21, #22, #23 & #24
TENTS: We offer four types of primitive camping sites – 14 are located at Area A. 3 in Area C.
· Five Solo/Duo. 1-2 people. Suitable for a small to medium sized tent. $19.75 per day – Sites #1, #2, #5, #11 & #12
· Five Group/Family. 3-5 people. Sized for 2 small or 1 large tents. $29.75 per day – Sites #6, #7, #8, #9 & #10
· Four Deluxe (Group sized). 3-5 people. 2 small or 1 large tents. $39.75 per day – Sites #3, #4, #13, & #14
· Three Deluxe (Wood Platform on Main Campus). 3-5 people. 1 large tent. $49.75 per day – Sites #35, #36 & #37 Located on our main campus, near our bathhouse, dog park, kids play area, camp store, activity center and camp store. Google Fiber Wifi available.
Campground Discounts – only ONE discount is available per customer per reservation. Be sure to type in the applicable promo/discount code when checking out.
· RETURN – 10% discount. Applicable for your 2nd stay and beyond.
· WEEKLY – 15% discount. Applicable for stays of one week and beyond.
· HEROES – 25% discount. Applicable for all Military, Veterans, and First Responders
· GOLDSTAR – 100% discount. Applicable for Surviving Families of Our Fallen Heroes*. and Disabled COMBAT Veterans. Not Available online. Please contact the Camp Director directly for more information.
Group Discounts: We also offer discounts of UP TO 30-40% for large groups and gatherings – churches, organizations, associations and/or special events (weddings, receptions, retreats) – for those wanting to book out the whole campground or occupy entire sections (such as Areas A, B, C or D). Advance planning is highly recommended. A non-refundable deposit of 50% will be required to complete the reservation.
Additional Taxes and Fees:
· State of Tennessee mandates a 7.25% state and 2% county sales tax; 9.25% total
· Grundy County mandates a 5% occupancy tax
· CampSpot (reservation system) charges users a $3 per reservation fee
· An additional person or pet fee of $5 per person/animal per day will apply for occupancy beyond listed inclusion.
· A lock fee of $10 to $20 will be assessed per reservation to guarantee a particular site #.
Campground Extras: firewood $5 per bundle, Ice $3 per bag. Propane heaters with 20 gallon tanks – $20 per day.
OTHER: We also offer a couple of other options that are intended to address the needs of a nature-loving community.
1 Honor & Remember Furnished RV @ $129.75 per day (OR FREE) Site #84. Set aside (at no charge) for the immediate family members of our fallen military heroes; those who already paid the ultimate sacrifice for the freedoms we all enjoy. When this RV is not reserved by our Gold Star Families, it is available for rental. ALL the net rental proceeds (excluding fees and taxes) will be remitted to the Honor and Remember Organization. Alternately, non Gold Star guests may present a donation receipt – equal to or greater than their estimated reservation cost – made within the previous 90 days.
Extended Stay Rental Sites (#81, #82. #84 & #85): $750 per month plus metered electricity. Stays beyond 30 days are exempt from State and county sales/occupancy taxes. Applicants will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Previous tenants have relocated in the area in order to take a job nearby while looking for a permanent residence. Others, in some type of life transition, have enjoyed the serenity and sanctity of nature while considering the next season of their life. In the process, several have chosen to become workampers for a season.
Workampers/Volunteers: We reserve three RV spots (#86, #87 & #88) and two deluxe group tent/car camping sites (#89 & #90), located at Area E (ABRI), for Workampers. Workamping combines part-time volunteer work with RV or tent camping. Workampers receive a free campsite, utilities and amenities in exchange for approximately 20-24 hours of work per week. Typically, our Workampers’ stay ranges from between a couple weeks to several months. Some remain throughout an entire camping season. Workampers enjoy access to a private bathhouse/laundry, lounge/study center, broadband Wi-FI and complimentary community meals. We have hosted families, couples and singles. Friendly, well-behaved pets are also welcomed. If you are interested, please submit an application.
Greeter Falls Campground: hopes to provide healing and restoration through a gentle emersion and retreat within nature. Make your reservation online and book now. You can also reserve your site directly by Calling, Texting, E-mailing or just Stopping By. We accept most Credit Cards and Cash.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Linked-In and/or Twitter for upcoming events and promotional discounts.