Greeter Falls Campground rates for 2022 (subject to change): *20% HEROES discount available for all sites.
To get your 20% discount please be sure to spell HEROES (all CAPS) in the promo/discount box when checking out.
- Primitive Tent Camping Sites
- 10 solo or duo camp site (#1 – #12) $19.75 per day. (HEROES: $15.80)
- 5 family or group camp sites (#21 – #25) $29.75 per day. (HEROES: $23.80)
- 1 group compound site (#28) $239.75 per day (HEROES: $191.80)
- This large group compound has four 16×16 furnished military tents which can accommodate 24 or more campers. The Compound includes bed frames, mattresses (queen & twin) and sleeping bags for 12 campers as well as sleeping pads and bags for another 12 campers. The compound area has a large group fire circle with grills, outdoor Adirondack chairs and tables and picnic tables as well. Additional folding chairs & tables are available for indoor dining and crafts upon request. Compound area has water, electric and Porta-potties nearby.
- Furnished Yurts/Tent Packages: All Yurt /Tent packages include your respective solo/duo primitive tent site (hikers package) or car camping site at no additional cost. They will be set-up in advance once you reserve your site.
- 5 Large (13′ round) Yurt Glamping packages (3-4 campers) $69.75 per day. (HEROES: $55.80)
- 3 Regular (10′ round) Yurt Glamping packages (1-2 campers) $59.75 per day. (HEROES: $47.80)
- 4 Hikers packages (1-2 campers) $39.75 per day.(HEROES: $31.80)
- All Yurt glamping packages come complete and set-up on a wooden platform with porch area, footprint, rug, exterior door mat, bed roll(s) or camping pad(s), sleeping bag(s), led lantern, 110 electric with small fan & recharging station, camp chair(s) and portable camp table. Hikers package is 2 person pup tent. Specific Amenities may vary based upon availability.
- RVs & Travel Trailers Sites:
- 3 Car Camping sites (truck, small camper or tent) (110 electric only) $39.75 per day. (HEROES: $31.80)
- 11 Regular RV sites: 20/30/50 amp electric and water hook-up. 3 pull throughs. $49.75 per day.(HEROES: $39.80)
- 14 Premium RV sites: Electric & Water -same as above plus sewer hook up. 4 pull throughs. $59.75 per day.(HEROES: $47.80)
Rates listed do not include the $2.00 Camp Spot reservation fee as well as state and local taxes. Reserve Your Site NOW.
*As a token of gratitude and remembrance, throughout 2022, we are discounting our campground rates by 20% for our Heroes. To qualify, those wishing reserve a site must be able to demonstrate that they fall within one of the following:
- Police, Fire, Emergency, and Dispatch
- Health Care Professionals – All types and kinds
- Military – Including Reservists, Veterans and Gold Star Families
- Non-profit staff and volunteers as well as those defined as essential workers
Weekly Discount: Campers who stay a minimum of 7 days receive a huge discount! Pay for 5 days at the daily rate and get 2 additional days free! This equates to a discount of over 28.5%!
- Only one discount can be applied per visit. So HEROES 20% discount can’t be applied in addition to the weekly discount.
- To get your weekly discount, be sure to spell WEEKLY (all CAPS) in the promo/discount box when checking out.
- If your stay extends longer than 7 days, you will automatically receive the proportionate discount on all additional days as well.
Unless otherwise indicated, there is a limit of 4 people per site and one (well behaved) pet. Renters must abide by all local, county and state building, fire, electrical, septic and safety codes. No trash, drugs, loud noise, public gatherings or disturbances will be tolerated. We are committed to providing a safe, friendly, respectful environment for everyone within the context of a rustic natural environment. Violators of the above will be subject to immediate termination of their lease and criminal prosecution when/if merited. *Our site pads are all at least 16′ x 32′ with a double layer gravel foundation for superior drainage. All come with 50/30/20 amp electrical and water receptacles. Some have sewer hook-ups. There is a self-service RV dump station on the property at no cost. A “Pump-You-Out” service is also available for a small fee.