We are happy to welcome you and your RV or camper within our 20+ acre private wilderness retreat. We have 30 fully equipped RV sites. Thats less than 2 per acre! The national average for an RV park exceeds 10! You’ll be comfortably nestled in the woods, not squeezed tightly together in a concrete jungle.
Our 30 Sites are distributed within three separate timberland sections, each ranging from three to five acres apiece. Each with it’s own unique “feel”. All come with standard 50/30/20 amp electrical receptacles and water hook-ups. Half are considered “deluxe sites” with individual sewer hook-ups. A conventional self-service dump tank as well as a paid pump-out service is also available. Seven sites are “pull-throughs” and can accommodate pretty much any sized RV. Most are typical “back-in” type sites, at least 16’x32′. A handful are “pull-in” sites, perfect for type “B” or “C” type RVs. Please refer to our campground map.
- Area C is our primary hub with 9 RV Sites, #41 – #49 and 2 Car Camping Sites, #31 & #34. Area C is also home to our camp office, activity/community center, ADA compliant bathhouse and dog park. In addition, there are seven furnished Yurt (glamping) sites).
- Area D offers additional privacy, being set-apart from the camp operations hub across the street . Area D has eight primary RV and three Car Camping (Class “B” or “C”) sites, #61-#71. Six RV sites are “premium”, each having accessible sewer hook-ups. One is a “Pull-Thru”.
- Area E, down the road, is even more secluded. It is reserved for longer-term campers (one week minimum). RVs of any size are welcomed. Area E has eight RV sites, #81-#88; with several pull-throughs as well as two “premium” sites with sewer hook-ups.
- Area A & Area B, at the southern end of our campground, are considered our “primitive” areas, reserved for tent camping. No RVs are allowed within these sections.
Daily RATES: Only $39.75 – $59.75 per day (plus tax). $31.80 – $47.80 with your 20% HEROES Discount.
- To get your 20% discount please be sure to spell HEROES (all CAPS) in the promo/discount box when checking out.
Weekly RATES: Campers who stay a minimum of 7 days receive a 15% discount!
- Only one discount can be applied per visit. So HEROES 20% discount can’t be applied in addition to the weekly discount.
- To get your weekly discount, be sure to spell WEEKLY (all CAPS) in the promo/discount box when checking out.
- If your stay extends longer than 7 days, you will automatically receive the proportionate discount on all additional days as well. Reserve your site online NOW.
Online Reservations made through Camp Spot incur a $2.00 reservation fee as well as applicable state and local taxes. You can also reserve your site directly by Calling, Texting, E-mailing or just Stopping By. We accept Venmo, Paypal, most Credit Cards and Cash.