Six (6) New Amish/Mennonite Built Cabins. Priced to sell.
Cabins Sq. Ft. Reg. Price Liquidation Price
12 X 20 240 $19,409 $9,995
12 X 24 288 $20,967 $10,995
12 X 28 336 $24,173 $11,995
14 X 20 288 $24,446 $12,995
14 X 24 336 $26,919 $13,995
14 X 28 392 $29,669 $14,995
Note: Our Liquidation price on these cabins represents 50% off our regular sales price!
Cash and carry only, No financing available. No trades. No “holds”. Its first come, first served while they last. Period.
A 20% earnest payment will lock in your cabin immediately. You have 30 days to pay the balance and (up to) 90 days to move it.
An Official Bill of Sale will be presented to the buyer upon payment of full purchase price.
We will match or beat any advertised price for a similarly constructed new building (with the upgrades and amenities listed below)
- All have excellent craftsmanship, being carefully constructed in accordance to Amish /Mennonite highest standards
- All cabins are exactly the same except for the size and dimensions (12′ or 14′ wide by 20′, 24′ or 28′ lengths)
- All have exactly the same amenities and color scheme
- All came with a 1 year warranty (commenced June 16, 2021)
- All come wired with 100 amp electrical boxes along with 4 wall plugs and 2 ceiling lights
- All are wired with a 25′-50′ electrical “tail” and outside disconnect which plugs into any standard 50/30/20 amp RV service pedestal
- All have 3 oversized three foot windows along with shutters and flower boxes
- All have upgraded, coordinated paint and trim colors
- All come with upgraded metal entry door
- All have vapor barriers throughout the ceiling
- All are built with 2x4s in walls
- All use 2x6s to undergird the metal roof
- All use 2x6s to undergird the 3/4′ plywood floor, further supported by four 4×6 skids running the length of the building
- All have 4′ covered porches with side railings
- In addition, as the pictures show, we bought 4″ and 8″ blocks to set the cabins upon. Buyers will be entitled the respective blocks at no additional cost
The cabins have never been used or occupied. You can pick them up immediately. You don’t have to wait several months to have one built. You will just have to move them from our location at zip code 37301. There are a number of reputable movers in the area, that can transport and set-up your cabin in any designated location. Transport usually only runs a couple hundred dollars (depending upon distance). We can provide you a couple of contact numbers if needed.
These Amish /Mennonite built cabins are perfect for your Office, Store, Art Studio/Workshop, “She-Shed”, or special retreat. We are currently using two similar buildings – one have been converted into a campground bathhouse and the other functions as our campground store.
Thank you for your interest. You can call/text me (Robert Thompson) @ 615.722.7326 or by email Robert@GreeterFalls.com