We currently have Six Amish built Tiny Home – Cabins for sale. They range in price from $19,410 to $29,670*.
All have the same basic amenities and stylistics. All are brand new – completed and delivered June, 2021.
All come with a 100 amp electric box with 4 wall outlets & 2 overhead lights – plenty of expansion potential. In addition, cabins have 3 oversized windows with window boxes, covered porches, an upgraded painting and trim package as well as a vapor barrier on the roof. These Cabins are crafted by superior Mennonite /Amish workmanship and come with a one year guarantee.
Our cabins only differ in dimension, along with associated purchase price*:
- Site 61: 12×28 (336 sq. ft.) $24,174
- Heroes price: $19,339 – $4,835 off
- Site 62: 14×24 (336 sq. ft.) $26,919
- Heroes price: $21,535 – $5,384 off
- Site 63: 12×24 (288 sq. ft.) $20,967
- Heroes price: $16,774 – $4,193 off
- Site 64: 14×20 (288 sq. ft.) $24,447
- Heroes price: $19,558 – $4,889 off
- Site 65: Currently Vacant – Available for your TH, Cabin or THOW
- Site 66: Currently Vacant – Available for your TH, Cabin or THOW
- Site 67: 14×28 (392 sq. ft.) $29,670
- Heroes price: $23,736 – $5,936 off
- Site 68: 12×20 (240 sq. ft.) $19,410
- Heroes price: $15,528 – $3,882 off
The cabins are nestled within 3.11 wooded acres. There are only 8 sites within this tract. Each site pad is approximately 16′ x 32′ with a double layer gravel foundation for superior drainage. All come with 50/30/20 amp electrical receptacles as well as water and septic hook-ups. You are free to landscape the area around your cabin as you like. Add a picnic table, fire ring, BBQ, flowers, garden; whatever.
When you purchase one of these DIY cabins, you will have no lease payments for the site throughout 2021 (with a signed 3 year lease). Beginning 2022, you will pay a $395 to $495 monthly lease payment for your site. The only additional fees will be your utility bills. Google Fiber is available through Ben Lomand Connect.
You own your cabin and are welcome to move it elsewhere if you want (but why would you!?), much like owning your own houseboat or RV, and paying for a boat slip or RV site. Same applies here.
*We offer a 20% discount on the Cabin purchase price to all first responders including police, fire, emergency, active military or veterans (along with gold star families), and health care workers.